Maintenance of Home Artisan
- Ø Provide Two months training for new appointees
- Ø We confirm education for underage (-18) children of our worker.
- Ø Their children is strictly dispirited to do work with their parents.
- Ø Homeworkers do work in contract basis and we pay their bill base on their production.
- Ø They are free to do the work ( As we save the work force law)
- Ø We provide them all types of equipments
- Ø Sometime we do some social works for our workers like Eye check up, Blood Group checking, Health care training etc.
“Many of us are very poor. But nobody is to blame for that. We can change our lives through income generating works”Rahela Akter, Artisan, Nature Craft Bangladesh Ltd,
Rahela Akter is 24 years divorced women of Khodder village of Shathkhira district. After getting married she weaved many dreams but after having a baby Girl she had been divorced and subjected to get back to his father’s house as her father was not able to fulfil his husband’s demand ten thousand taka as dowry. She was telling her history and dropping her tears. She passed last three years as perdition as she was workless and both of them (She and her girl) depended on her old father’s shoulder. A long cherished dream of Rahela Akter came true when Nature Craft provided her job at home. Now she has become a self-reliant woman through producing handicrafts. She was telling that “Many of us are very poor. But nobody is to blame for that. We can change our lives through income generating works”. She looked very confident when she was telling about her Job. Rahela Akter has one girl and she decided to ensure a better place for her girl, so that her girl will not be neglected as Rahela. Now she earns 300-350 taka per day. A long cherished dream has come true, now she can help her parents.